Sunday, March 22, 2009

Menu Planning Monday


Debi
, for turning me on to Orangizing Junkie, love her! (I wander if I could get her to organize the rest of my life)
I was totally amazed, there was no worrying about what was for dinner and no after work trip with 2 starving toddlers to the grocery store to pick up dinner. However, there was one drawback, totally my fault I have to remember to defrost the meat. I am going to fix that one this week.

Here's what the Corradetti Diner will be serving:

Monday - Lasagna Toss
Tuesday - Pork Chop Stuffing Bake
Wednesday - Beef Stroganoff (gonna try it in the crock pot wish me luck)
Thursday - Meatloaf
Friday - out
Saturday - Turkey burgers, fries and macaroni salad.

Now head over to Organzing Junkie, to see what everyone else is serving.

5 comments:

debi9kids said...

YUM!
Funny you are making meatloaf this week! Me too!

Bre said...

Your menus make me hungry! :o)

Unknown said...

Ok - this is slightly creepy, but we had a pork chop stuffing bake tonight AND a beef stroganoff bake tonight...

Unknown said...

HA - that would be creepy that we could eat that much..I meant we had the pork chops last night

Denise said...

what is lasagna toss and could you please post the recipe? thanks :-)