Monday, March 23, 2009

Makes my Monday

Well Monday got off the a rough start. I am usually off on Monday but had to work today. My frirnd just emailed me this and I thought it was exactly what I need, it is amazing how two little email attachments can make you smile.

Be sure to head over to Twinfatuation to play what Makes Your Monday.

7 comments:

SouthernDogwoods said...

I remember when I was working my mom would send me an e-mail with my daughtrs' pictures attached - Oh it would make my day!

debi9kids said...

Those are GORGEOUS photos denise!
Such handsome guys!

ps Sorry you had to work today :(

Hey, would you be interested in going up to the Flower Show in PA?

Sugar Boogers & Tantrums said...

They are such handsome little guys!! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am a follower of yours to and hope to get to know you better. Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

They are definitely my favorite subject to photograph.Even when Nicholas is being a little stinker♥!

Cant wait to take some beach photos

Love, Shoppy

Cheryl Lage said...

You are SOOO right...a little image can carry a LOT of joy..especially x 2! :)

Thank you for Making My Monday, Denise!

Unknown said...

Thanks for your comment today - ironic we were on the same wavelength today. I DO love my job (I'm a special ed teacher) but LOVE my kids more...I am sure you understand. I've toyed with the idea of quitting or taking a longer leave, but I carry our benefits and just can't drop those...

Deanna said...

They are soooo sweet...I bet that really made your day!!