Sunday, March 22, 2009

Baby Picture Sunday Potty Time

Well the boys are no way ready to start training. So when I saw Debi on Who Says Eight is Enough? theme for baby picture Sunday was "potty time" I thought I take pictures right before bath time. Nicholas wanted no part of the potty hence no picture. Hunter was for the challenge and guess what he dribble. Pete and I were both shocked and excited. Hunter was so proud of himself that he said I pee again and this time it was a real amount. He was even more shocked then we were! I tried again today and we are back to "no I dont want to poddy! Oh well

Now headed over to Who says Eight is Enough to see you else is playing along.

3 comments:

SouthernDogwoods said...

Sweet picture! We used the same potties!!!

debi9kids said...

YEAH! Good boy Hunter! It's a start!!!

PS We have the same potty!

Bre said...

Way to go Hunter!!!!!