Too funny! That would be why I didn't do names on the C's cakes!
Too funny! I am sure if you didn't tell anyone, no-one else would have noticed!!
OMGosh! Look how little they were! WOW! So cute & funny about the cakes :)
LOL One of the joys of having twins.... not having enough time to notice who has which cake! Gorgeous pics of gorgeous boys. :)
Wow..they sure have changed. They looked like such big boys today :) They're adorable!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Too funny! That would be why I didn't do names on the C's cakes!
Too funny! I am sure if you didn't tell anyone, no-one else would have noticed!!
OMGosh! Look how little they were! WOW!
So cute & funny about the cakes :)
LOL One of the joys of having twins.... not having enough time to notice who has which cake! Gorgeous pics of gorgeous boys. :)
Wow..they sure have changed. They looked like such big boys today :) They're adorable!
Post a Comment