Sunday, September 21, 2008

Baby Picture Sunday - Fall Harvest

Debi over at Who said eight is enough, had a awesome idea for this week theme for baby picture Sunday - Fall Harvest



So on Saturday I met up with Debi and Brandi to go apple picking we had an awesome time.
There was some love in the air with Nicholas and Emma. (sorry Russ)


We had a lunch in the orchard. It was a great day and I am sooo looking forward to the pumpkin patch so stay tunned.
Will and Nicholas were amazed at the animals. I wish I got a video of them laughing at the cow.

Now head over to Who said eight is enough to see who else is playing

5 comments:

debi9kids said...

OMGOsh! I so need to snag some of these pics from you! SO cute! I love the kiss ones you have & who says you don't have talent? Thee turned out so darn cute!!!!

Can't wait to see you again :)

Christy said...

I think those pics are so cute! I love the one of Emma and Nicholas about to kiss! so so cute! you have been taking debi lessons on the beautiful picture pages. I am so envious! Looks like you guys had so much fun!

The Romero-Schroeder said...

I envy all the fun you are having!!!!!!!!

Terri said...

So cute!! I love the pictures! Glad you all had a great time.

Sharlene said...

That Nicholas and Emma kissing picture is priceless.