Denise, What fabulous pictures! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the one of them kissing each other! So sweet! OMG! Hey! Those outfits don't look half bad, if I do say so myself. LOL Seriously, they fit them PERFECT! :) Debi ps So totally bummed we had to cancel out outing! I hope everyone is feeling better soon!
Glad to hear your Mother's Day was great! You deserve to have a great day! Love the pics of the boys! they are so cute! Really like the swingset! Sure wish I had one for the girls... maybe soon!
6 comments:
What a wonderful day. Good job Pete. Love the boys trying out the horseback riding. How fun. I'm so glad you had a great day. You deserved it.
Looks like a marvelous day! Glad you had such a wonderful Mother's Day, Happy Mother's Day to you!!!
Great poictures! you sure had a great day!
Denise,
What fabulous pictures! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the one of them kissing each other! So sweet! OMG!
Hey! Those outfits don't look half bad, if I do say so myself. LOL Seriously, they fit them PERFECT!
:) Debi
ps So totally bummed we had to cancel out outing! I hope everyone is feeling better soon!
Glad to hear your Mother's Day was great! You deserve to have a great day! Love the pics of the boys! they are so cute! Really like the swingset! Sure wish I had one for the girls... maybe soon!
A perfect Mother's Day! Glad you had a good time!! Loved the pictures. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment