Nicholas and Hunter woke up last night wanting their daddy I was the most precious thing I have ever saw. The video is not that great but it melted my heart. I sure hope they do this when I am on my way home.
Twenty-Five Years
1 month ago
Nicholas and Hunter woke up last night wanting their daddy I was the most precious thing I have ever saw. The video is not that great but it melted my heart. I sure hope they do this when I am on my way home.
4 comments:
Great pictures, didn't see where the video is so I'll check back later, sounds priceless!!
Denise, they are so cute saying "dada". I really hope I get to see you all on Monday!!! I mkiss you all! :)
Loved the video!!! So cute them saying dada, bet that makes Pete's day!
Love the pic of Nicholas reading!
Post a Comment