Here goes 05/17/08 We decided it was time. Time to say goodbye to the darling curls on the back of my son's head. I love those curls but daddy did not. So we
ventured out to Hair4Kids to get his first haircut. I love this place. The have everything kid size and the chair is in front of a TV/DVD so in went Barney. Let me say something about Hunter. He is the shy one touch me and I cry. Dont look at me either because I will cry harder. I was prepared the worse being Nicholas screamed so bad I could only imagine what Hunter was going to do. Well let me tell you my boy was a champ not one tear was shed not one scream was heard. He was perfect. Ok maybe not perfect he looked scared but he took it like a champ.
Here are the pictures.





5 comments:
What a GORGEOUS Big Guy!
OH! I miss him! We really really need to get together!!!
Too Cute! I hated getting rid of Owen's little curls too!
Oh he's so cute with his haircut. I love it.
So far we haven't had a single haircut in this house.
OMG he looks so cute!!!!
He is so handsome!!!!
Post a Comment