Friday, March 7, 2008

WTF Sick again

Hunter is sick again. He has an ear infection. I thought that is what the tubes were for.
I missed the gym again now I have to wait til Sunday to go. He is crying more later.

5 comments:

Jenn H said...

UGH!!! Poor Hunter, hope he gets to feeling better soon!!!

Tonya Staab said...

oh Denise I'm so sorry. Hope he feels better soon.

debi9kids said...

Lord Denise! You & Hunter need to catch a break!
I think we seriously NEED those monkey balls when all is said and done....

Terri said...

Poor Hunter!! I understand the fustration of ear infections and tubes!! Jess got them all the time with tubes. The Ped tried to tell me that they would have been worse if she had not had the tubes. I don't know!! Hope he is feeling better soon!! Still wishing I had gotten to meet you in VA Beach!!

The Romero-Schroeder said...

Poor Hunter, hope he is better tdoay!