I did not go to the gym this morning. I really did want to go but Pete is not as helpful in the morning as I hoped and I cant be late for work everyday. I cant believe I miss it already. I know it is because it is new and the novelity has not worn off yet. I am hoping it doesn't. So I definitely can go Mondays and Wednesday in the morning, Friday in the afternoon. Tues and Thurdays are going to be hard since I dont have a babysitter and I hate leaving the boys at daycare any longer than I have too.
I am hoping my SIL will watch them tonight if not I will have to wait til tomorrow to go back.
I just really want this to work. I am tired of being unhealthy, outshape and absolutely huge!
Twenty-Five Years
1 month ago





2 comments:
That's a good sign that you missed it! You'll make it work! I want to get my booty back in gear after this pregnancy, I was just finally in a routine for the first time in about 7 years when I found out I was pregnant.
I agree with jenn. It's good that you feel guilty. It means you will stick to this! Now, if only I could get my ass in gear too. LOL
Post a Comment