Thanks for all the well wishes for Hunter and me. It has been a hell of a weekend. I missed the gym on Friday and spent the night with Hunter attached to my hip and Nicholas holding my leg. Neither one slept very well I was glad therapy was cancelled so we could sleep in alittle. (that did not happen) Hunter woke up at 6am screaming. He ear was draining like a funnel. I called the dr and she said keep giving him the drop and tylenol/motrin combo. I did manage to clean the whole house. My kitchen was immaculate. You could eat off the floor it was so clean. (too bad that only lasted til the boys ate lunch lol). I made eggplant parm for dinner and Pete and I were suppose to have date night. Well that did not happen because of Hunter you say no because of me. I fell asleep on the couch at 8pm. Pete woke me up at 12 to go to bed and then Nicholas woke up thinking it was playtime. Sundays are family days this is the day the Pete, I and the boys spend the whole day doing whatever we want as long as it is done together. Well we have been trying to do it for about 3 months now but it has not happend yet. I went to the gym at 9 well Pete was going to shower and dress the boys so we could go out to breakfast when I got home. We wind up meeting my sister in laws at a cafe in town and enjoy a nice breakfast with family. We get home and Aunt Tracey comes back to the house to visit with the boys. It was great. I have been truly blessed with awesome sister in laws who love my boys to death. In the meantime my brother stop by and stays to about 7. Everyone leave about 9:30 and now PEte and I get sometime together but it is short lived because Nicholas wakes up . So that was the recap of the weekend. Pete has promised me next Sunday we will do something with the boys and spend time together just our family. Dont get me wrong I love my extend family and hanging out with them but since Pete start working 2 jobs we never get any time with him well his he is not half asleep. Sounds horrible but I just want it to be us once in awhile.
Today I got up and went to gym at 4:30 came home made breakfast for Pete before he went to work and started the laundry. I am off today so I am hoping to get alot accomplished. Complete all the laundry, straighten up the house, pay some bills, go to the grocery store for a few odds and edds. Need to start eating better since I am going to the gym. Post some new pictures of the boys on my blog. Cook dinner for me and boys. Go to best buy to get a I MP3 player for the gym. I will up date later on what I get accomplished.
Twenty-Five Years
1 month ago





4 comments:
Good for you Denise getting to the gym! I really need to take a lesson from you and get off my ass. UGH!
Sorry you & Pete didn't get to spend any real time together. Russ & I are trying for some tonite....
Completely understand wanting some alone time as a family so don't feel bad! Hope Hunter gets to feeling better soon! Great job getting to the gym!
I haven't had time to read your post, but I wanted to tell ya, I love that picture! It is so adorable! As well as your boys are too!
URGH i know what you mean about not spending enough time as a family, life drags us everywhere and is a neverending MAry go Around!
Post a Comment