Daylight savings is totally screwing me and the babies this year. Nicholas has had a rough couple of night not sleeping at all which just means mommy is not sleeping either.
Last night I decide to take the boys for a long walk after dinner since I am not able to do the gym on Tues morning. We left about 6:30 met up with Aunt Kerri and got back about 8. Both fell asleep in the stroller around 7:30. I put both babies in bed Hunter does not even stir. He is my little angel. Nicholas wakes up I place in his crib he whimpers for about 2min and then falls asleep. At 8:45 he wake up crying so I check on him make sure everything is ok and decide he to let him cry it out. (which I am not usually good at) after about 40 mins of him screaming I go in to check again and he litterally jumped into my arms. He was trembling. He was shaking so bad (not seizure shake like a scared to death shaking) and had a death grip on me. After an hour of him screaming I finally got him settle down and asleep in my arm I decided to put him back in his crib. Ten minute later the process started all over again. This went on to about 3 when I just put him in my bed (bad mommy) to 4:30 when I got up to go to the gym. I have no idea what his problem was but I felt horrible because I just wanted him to go to sleep. I can usually handle him when he is like this but last night I dont know it was really bothering me. What really pisses me off is when I came back from the gym he was still asleep and probally sleep to about 8 or 9 since daddy is off today. But when I am off the little guy is up at the crack of dawn. He was such a good sleeper when he was ababy but now he never sleeps thru the night. I dont know what I am doing wrong. Thank God he is cute.
As for me I went to the gym this morning. It has been a week and so far I still like it but the scale is not budging. WTF I am watching what I eat and excerising aleast 4 days a week shouldn't I have lost a f--ing pound. Ok enough of this vent today is a new day and I am going to make it a good one if I can stay awake.
Twenty-Five Years
1 month ago





5 comments:
I'm sorry he's not sleeping well. Poor him and poor you.
I'm so proud of you for sticking it out at the gym. You are so good for being able to get there at 4:30 in the morning.
Poor baby, he was sacred! that is weird, but not it happens, YOU ROCK about the gym, remember that muscle weigths more than Fat and with the gym your body is changing, you will see it in your clothes!
Denise,
I agree with meike. Don't give up, just give it time. You will see the results. :)
So sorry about Nicholas. Esp since he sleeps just fine for daddy. I would bet he's just missing you. Not what you want to hear, i am sure.
Poor you & poor him. :(
Denise, I bet it is just a phase. Henry has been doing the same thing lately. I can't even walk by their room without him freaking out. I think they are at the age where they love love love their mommy!!!!
Hang in their with the gym, you are doing GREAT!!!!!! And don't worry about the scale, focus on how well your clothes will start to fit.
Poor Nicholas... I don't think you are doing anything wrong, some kids just don't sleep well, I have two who do and two who don't and they all get treated the same, eat the same, etc. Great job keeping up on the workouts. Just remember muscle weighs more than fat, do measurement on yourself as that is often a much better way then the scale to track progress. Very proud of you!!!
Post a Comment