Monday, March 17, 2008

We have a talker Yoohoo!

Hunter is now among the talking. He may not say mama but the boy can says cracker, cookie, nanna and snack with no problem. (Can you tell he like to eat!) Nicholas is not saying but he does sign more. I am so proud of my little boys. Saturday they had therapy and she suggested we have them move to the 18month room in daycare she think the infant room is depressing Nicholas because he is bored. I am going to inquire about it tomorrow. When I asked the director about it before she said they will not move them Sept. The boys will be 21 month old by then I dont want them in the infant room that long. I hate daycare. Pete says it is because when the move them our rate drops $50 a week.

As for me and the gym I LOVE IT I am still going in the morning and today after I got home I decided to see if I lost anything well I did I did I lost 4.4lbs. Ok I know I still have long way to go but it is a start right.

Here are some pictures some new some not so new


Who me??

Hunter love the camera My serious boy


As for me and the gym I LOVE IT I am still going in the morning and today after I got home I decided to see if I lost anything well I did I did I lost 4.4lbs. Ok I know I still have long way to go but it is a start right.

Nicholas and Hunter John V_day
Nicholas and the slide I got for $3 off craiglist
I know this is not center but I am taking the picture


Sorry this is so unorganized I am still learning this

5 comments:

debi9kids said...

WooHOO about the weight loss! Kepp it up! YEAH!
A HUGE HUGE WOOHOO to Mr Hunter for talking and to Nicholas for signing more. See, I told you they would do it. ;)
LOVE all the new pics, esp. the one of them on Valentine's day. So sweet.
PS What day was it you wanted to do something again? Call me on my cell....

Jenn H said...

Adorable pictures!!! That is bull about the daycare not moving them until Sept. Even if they can't move them you should still have to pay $50 less once they turn 18 months! So proud of you keeping up with the gym routine and 4.4lbs is definetly a great start!

Tonya Staab said...

Congratulations on the weight loss and the talking baby. Yeah. What a great week you are having already. I'm so happy for you hon.

Brandi said...

Okay this is the first time I have read your blog. I know bad me! I LOVE THE PICTURE HEADER!!!!! They look like such big kids! Loved the blog btw. I'm a fan now! Love ya.

The Romero-Schroeder said...

YAY to Nicholas, and to your weigth lose