Well I did again yahoo! I cant believe I got up again at 4:30 and went to the gym. I am sore from yesterday but I am glad I went. Today I worked out my arms. I dont know how I am going to pick up the boys tonight but I love the feeling of my muscle hurting it means progress right? Boy I hope so. I am not sure if this is possible but my goal is to lose between 25-30lbs by the 4th of July. I have a shit load of weight to lose but I am trying to focus on goals for 3 months at a time. My membership right now is only for 3 months, I did not want to commit to a year until I get in a routine and see if I like and most of all if I have the time to go with the boys.
The boys are slowing getting better. Nicholas slept thru the night for the first time in over a week. Boy that felt good. Hunter still have a snotty nose a cough but he is just as happy as ever. He is such a happy baby.
Time to get some work done.
Twenty-Five Years
1 month ago





4 comments:
Glad the boys are starting to feel better. Way to go on getting to the gym again, 430am, you amaze me!!! Keep it up, you can do it!!
It does mean progress hon. I'm so proud of you for doing this for yourself. Keep it up!
Keep it up!!!!!!!!! i admire you!
Good for you! You can do it! 4:30??? You are a crazy woman! LOL
Post a Comment