Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Two boys in the kitchen

Today when I got home for work, I decide it to make pancakes for dinner. Both Nicholas and Hunter loved the idea. Hunter started with the "I cook, I cook" He is going to be the one in the kitchen with me. It was a total blast. I dont think I have that much fun in a really long time.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Cooking Dinner
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

5 comments:

debi9kids said...

Denise,
They look like such big guys!!!
Glad you are back in the bloggong world again :)

Terri said...

They look so happy to help! Are they sitting in booster chairs, or are they bar stool type chairs? I am on the hunt for new chairs for the boys.

Sharlene said...

Awww. How cute. i nevere let my kids in the kitchen. I am mean.

Anonymous said...

Gotta love them boys!!

Shoppy

The Romero-Schroeder said...

They are so big