As you can see my blog got a makeover courtesy of my dear friend Debi, Who says 8 is Enough. It looks FABULOUS! It is amazing how much Debi know what I like. She nailed it perfectly. I did not want to bother her at first so I tried to do it myself, Big, NO Huge mistake! I am grateful that she was able to correct my errors and great a beautiful place for me to rambling about my boys and my life.. Please leave a comment and tell Debi what a awesome job she did.
Thank you, Thank you. You ROCK!!!!!!!!!
Twenty-Five Years
1 month ago





6 comments:
It is awesome! Debi does rock!
Awesome!!!! Good pick Debi!
I know. She totally rocks. Did you see what she did for my blog. God love that woman. She is dizzier than hell and yet she has time for all of us. Your boys are cuter by the day Denise. I love that red hair!
OMG - LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new look!!!
Glad you like it denise :)
It seriously was nothing after we figured out how to get that other thing off. LOL
I LOVE the new look! Debi does Rock!!! Awesome blog!!!
Post a Comment