Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sometime you just have to

Friday is the day that I could have been given the bad mommy award! Let's go back to Wednesday night, Nicholas was horrible to say the least, would not let me put him down would not sleep did not eat. Thursday he was OK but still not himself. My friend Debi and I were suppose to meet up or Friday but decided since the Nicholas and Will were not themselves to postpone it. Boohoo! I was off on Friday and the weather was amazing it suck being stuck inside. Even Hunter keep saying "go park" well I caved I took Nicholas and Hunter to the park. OK those who know me know that I usually don't take my boys to a park or some place like because there are two of them and one of me. Friday was a the first time and I am glad I did it.

Hunter begging Nicholas to play
Walking on the path
Nicholas was laying on the side when out of now where Hunter jumped from behind and said TACKLE (thanks Daddy)!

It probably was not the smartest thing I have done (I paid for it Friday night) but worth it for Hunter he had a ball!

2 comments:

Sugar Boogers & Tantrums said...

aww...sound like yall had fun. I love to go to the park with Andrew. He meets alot of kids there.

Have a great weekend!!

Sharlene said...

Yea Denise! Now you must have known from seeing all the things that I do with my kids that two kids and one mom at a park can be done! Its fun isn't it?