Sunday, March 29, 2009

Baby Picture Sunday Spring!

Nothing make me think of Spring more than Easter Egg Hunts. Even though the weather was not so spring and the boys we not feeling well I took the out for 1/2 hour so we could attend the town Easter Egg Hunt and maybe capture a picture of the Easter Bunny. The only picture I could get of the Easter was one with out the boys. As soon as the bunny came out of the bushes Hunter freaked and Nicholas was right behind him. I think the had fun picking up the eggs or as Nicholas calls the eggies, until some older child no monster knocked Nicholas down. That right a 6 or 7yr old knock a 2 yr old for down for a egg with a piece of hard candy inside. Fortunately Clayton Finest were there and helped me calm down Nicholas and make the punk apologise to me and Nicholas. All in all it was a fun time.

Now head of to Who says Eight is Enough to see more spring time babies!
Click to play this Smilebox postcard: Easter Egg Hunt 2009
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox postcard

3 comments:

Alisha said...

SO DARN CUTE! I hope my kids do the easter egg hunt this year!

Anonymous said...

Your boys are adorable! I think I'd have freaked out about that huge bunny too.

debi9kids said...

OMGosh! The pic of them holding hands is SO SO SO cute!
You need to send me some of your favorite pics and I'll make a slideshow for you for your blog. (definitely send the hand holding one!!!)