
Ok yesterday was Verterans Day and I really wanted to do this post last night, but Nicholas had over plans for his mommy. Ok I finished my baking on Sunday and shipped my box on Monday. The postman said it would take about a week to get there. I hope everything is fresh and not crush. My box included chocolate chip cookies, brownies, choc chip pound cake, peanut butter coookies. I pickup some mints, gum, granola bars, peanut butter crackers. This was my second time doing this and I must say it was just as rewarding as the first. If you are interested please check out the blog Operation Baking Gals.
At this time I would like to thank everyone on my team Multiples United.
Debi - Who Says 8 is Enough?
Terri - Irish Eyes are Smiling
Heather - http://www.jeremyanderson.com/blog/
Sharon - She is a friend of Heathers. Her husband is station in Ft Dix.
I hope to have you all with me in Round 5. The Christmas Round.





3 comments:
Glad to be a part! Mine went out today :)
I suck! With the boys birthday, I TOTALLY forgot all about this! Maybe I will get him a box out next week, and they will be staggered. I PROMISE I will be on time with the Christmas box!
We felt privileged to be part of this. Thank you for getting us involved. Aaron and I choose the items together and Aaron wrote a beautiful letter to Soldier Cowan. I do hope in some way what we all send brings comfort to those who make it so we can be comfortable in our homes...
www.JAaronAnderson.com
Post a Comment