I decided to take the boys for a walk in their wagon to the grocery store. (note to self next time take the stroller). I picked up all the ingredients for vegtable barley soup. The boys loved it. But while I was making the soup Nicholas decided he wanted to color. Such a artistic child, too bad he did it on my living room wall.
Hunter Nicholas Nicholas Art work





4 comments:
You could've tagged it Magic Marker Monday...so Debi said! LOL Glad you guys got out and had a nice walk. Sorry about the wall.
Love them boys!!
Coloring outside the lines is a great sign of high intelligence....
Too bad it was on your wall, I can just see you now when you found it.......LOL
My mom said they were super cute last night. Sorry I missed the call to come see them, I was in the shower.
Shoppy misses them and will make time to see them soon!!!
Kiss them for me....
Too funny Denise!
PS I see you have a new blog in the works... do tell....
I say put a frame around it and call it art!
Post a Comment