Monday, August 4, 2008

Tuesday need your prayers and help


I have been so wrapped up in my own life I that I have not had a chance to update my blog with this request for help.


A little girl needs you help. Her name is Tuesday and she is 21 months old. She has been recently diagnosed with Stage 4 Neuroblastoma. Why this has to happen to a beatiful little girl I will never understand. Anyhoo Please say a prayer for this little girl and her mommy her brothers her twin and her daddy.

If some has the link to Debi donation fund please send it to me so I can add it to my blog.
Please do what you can to help this little girl and her family.

3 comments:

Terri said...

Praying hard. Praying often!

Brandi said...

Denise, so glad Hunter's surgery went good, and hoping he is feeling WAYYYY better now!

Anonymous said...

We can Provide a Gift certificate for the Winner to redeem a One Face Portrait 18x24 on ready to hang Canvas. Original Painting by JAaronAnderson.com

Please let us know who to Provide the certificate to so you can begin an Auction for this too to Help Little Tuesday in her fight.

I lost my sister to Cancer and could imagine any other child losing their sibling too especially a Twin!!
Heather Anderson
Cancer@JAaronAnderson.com