Monday, August 18, 2008

My little chef



This morning we overslept and missed church. So I decided I was going to make pancakes. Simple enough right? Well I cooked some bacon and it was time to start the pancakes. Pete took Nicholas to the store for some eggs (I was out) and Hunter stayed back with me. I asked him if he was going to help me with the pancakes and he said yes and pushed the chair to the counter and climbed up. It was the best moment I have ever had. He stir the batter and manage to only spill a little.

8 comments:

Terri said...

Last week they cleaned, not cooking! Teaching them right! They will be great men some day!!

The Romero-Schroeder said...

That is so sweet, Santi helped me Saturday morning to.. and i loved it!

debi9kids said...

OH how cute! He just looks so BIG standing there helping you in the kitchen! What a CUTIE!

Jenn H said...

That is just too sweet!!! Aren't those the greatest moments ever?!?!?! He looked so pleased with himself to be helping mommy too!

Tabbatha said...

WOW you sure are training them up arent ya *winks* Great pictures!!
BTW I am tagging you, come visit my blog to see what you need to do.
I hope all is well.

Debbie Moore said...

That is great Denise, I love it when I get one-on-one time with one of the boys and it is a moment like this!

Christy said...

how wonderful that he cooked with you!! Love sunday morning pancakes!

Tonya Staab said...

OMG that is sooo cute. I haven't even let mine in the kitchen LOL. Now I want to. I can't believe how big he is now.