THANK YOU SHOPPY FOR WATCHING US AND READING TO US
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
well, at least the boys look cute in these pics...UGH, I hope people dont think I look like that all the time Plus we are laying all the way back in the chair thats why it looks like I have 9 chins!! LOL
Love spending time with the Boys as you can see !!
2 comments:
well, at least the boys look cute in these pics...UGH, I hope people dont think I look like that all the time Plus we are laying all the way back in the chair thats why it looks like I have 9 chins!! LOL
Love spending time with the Boys as you can see !!
Shoppy (aka Heather Anderson)
so cute!!! how adorable! my girls love books and love to be read to... over and over and over! Oh well... at least it is a good habit!
Post a Comment