Monday, August 11, 2008

Memories


My frined Debi did this and I thought it was great so I had to join in. She go it from Murphy Matters . Here is what you do it's very simple

1. As a comment on my blog, leave 1 memory you and I have shared together. It doesn't mater how old or new the memory is, just something you and I have shared. If were are friends in blog world and have not met yet, leave me a comment letting me know something I have posted about that may have moved you or made you realize that we are actually friends and not just blogging to blog.


2. Next, re-post these instructions and see how many people leave a memory! If you leave a memory about me, I will assume you are playing and will come to your blog and leave one about you!


IF you read Debi comments this picture is from the time we went to the Hamilton mall

3 comments:

debi9kids said...

Denise, You are too funny posting that picture!!! LOL
Ok, so trying to decide which story to post....
I think for me, it was my bbq last summer. Towards the end of the bbq, it was just you and me (and our families). It was then that I really got a chance to know you (over a few Smirnoffs)and realized how very much we had in common. It meant so much that you stayed as long as you did and I am so glad you did. I knew then & there that we would be great friends for ever. (does that sound too corny?)
Of course, I could also talk about the time we met up in sears and my kids broke the ornaments on the christmas trees and I shoved them under the snow...LMAO!

Terri said...

Love the Picture!! I remember you guys posting that way back when!!

Ok Denise. I have not met Denise in person, but I have IMed with her more than once. I thought I was going to get to meet her in VA Beach a few months ago, but that did not happen. I am SSOO sure you and I would get along PERFECTLY!! I do hope you can take a road trip!! That would be AWESOME!! Please? I would love to sit and chat over a few "adult beverages". I bet we would have a lot in common!

Jenn H said...

Since I haven't met you yet in person here is one of the things that sticks out for me the most. You are an incredible mom! You fight for what is best for your boys and even when things are difficult, dr.s appt.s, surgeries, through thick and thin you love and cherish every moment with them. Your strength and attitude as a mommy amazes me! They are so lucky to have you as a mommy!!!