Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Last nights Dinner



King's Ranch Chicken (this picture is taken from Jill Blog, SimpleDailyRecipes.) This link will take you to the complete receipe. I would have used my own picture but it did do this recipe justice!


I made this for dinner last night. The babies loved it, Pete love it and mom mom and poppy love it. It is a little more involved for me but really good but worth it. I did make some changes. I used one green and one red pepper.





I started reading this blog Simple Daily Recipes, Jill is a great cook. She is very quick when responding to questions. Pete asked me to ask her for a chicken caciatore recipe and she posted on her blog that looks great. I am making that on Saturday.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Jill@SimpleDailyRecipes.com said...

Good morning Denise!

Thank you for the linklove. It's totally cool for you to use my food pics and recipes on your blog, so long as you share with your friends where they can find more of the same recipes.

You have a wonderful family blog and your children are BEAUTIFUL. Whenever you need another link in chain of prayers, count me in. Our God is AWESOME and MIGHTY. He never forsakes us and is ALWAYS with us. When we think we're the ones holding it together, it's really Him holding us together.

Jenn H said...

That looks really yummy. Going to go check out Jill's site for some more recipes!

Jenn H said...

Just tagged you on my blog, come check it out :)

Anonymous said...

Denise, you dont give yourself Credit!! We LOVED it!! We just topped it with some Salsa and we all devoured it that night!! Thanks again for feeding us,
Shoppy, Uncle Aaron, MomMom & Poppy