Tuesday, July 22, 2008

What is important

With Hunter surgery less than 1o hours away I am sitting here thinking of all the joy those two little boys have brought into my life. All the giggles, all the hugs and all tears. I keep thinking how much my life has changed in the past year in half. It has been a challeng, trying to balance everything, work, life as mother of twins, wife and friend. Some things had to give little and some alot. I cant just pick up go anymore. Taking a shower long enought to shave my legs is a spa treatment in my house. Figure out how to get the laundry caught up, the house cleaned and pay the bills. But in the grand scheme of things those things are not important what is important is this minute right now. Not what happened last week last month or even 10 years ago. All we can do is learn from our mistakes and move on. I have some much in my head going on right now I honestly could scream. I pray that God protects my baby this morning and everyday and all the babies that need his love and care. Good night and God Bless!

4 comments:

Jenn H said...

He's in our prayers and I'm praying for peace and calm for you. Love ya!

Brandi said...

He's in my prayers D. Love ya darlin'!

Terri said...

Hope everything went well! I will be praying for him!

debi9kids said...

I am so glad it all went well denise!
I continue to pray for your family and your sweet boy!
Much love!
Debi