Sunday, April 13, 2008

Pictures as promised

Nicholas 16 months
Hunter 16 months

Watching Barney

Enjoy some past
The new swing set well new to us we got it for FREE
Nicholas love it Hunter hates it
Best Friends love this picture
Nicholas loving his swing




Well it is Sunday night and the boys are in bed asleep. Today we spent the day as a family it was wonderful. I made a turkey dinner. My boys (all of them love it ) well Nicholas is a vegatarian hate the texture of meat. I went to the gym this morning and the trainer (Pete cousin) worked with me or should I say kicked my ass. He gave me a new leg routine and now I can barley walk (love that feeling). So far I lost 10.6lbs and Pete is down 6.6. He started eating better last week and already down 6.6 uggghhh!

Tomorrow I am going to the gym in the morning and work my goal for this week it to get to the gym everyday. I want a huge loss this week.

I have to work Monday but I am off on Friday hopefully the weather will cooperate and I can do something speacial with the boys. I guess we will see.

10 comments:

shaynesmom26 said...

I still cant get over how different they look!! But with twins that is a good thing!!

Tonya Staab said...

I LOVE the best friends picture. I can't believe how big those boys are getting, it doesn't seem like that long ago that I saw you back east :)

Anonymous said...

Wow they are getting so big, it is great to see new pictures of them! What a great swingset for free, that is awsome!

Brandi said...

The pics were adorable Denise. The swing set looks awesome! Way to go on the weight loss. I am going walking in the morning. So maybe I'll start losing again.

Jenn H said...

Gorgeous pictures and love the new swing set, free is my favorite type!!!

debi9kids said...

Good for you denise! I am so proud of you for keeping up with it all. YEAH!
The pictures are just fabulous & that FREE swingset ROCKS!!!

Terri said...

10.6 lbs!! That is awesome! The pictures are great!! They are getting so big!!

The Romero-Schroeder said...

Love all the pictures, the boys look so big, and the NEW swingset love it.
A BIG congrats on the weigth lose!!!!

Anonymous said...

They are so big and just adorable. I love the red hair.

Tabbatha said...

They are just too cute!!! Love the red hair.