if not stop reading now. I am kinda of down today but I know why. Last night was the last night for binkys. Hunter did awesome. Nicholas on the other hand was up every ten minutes crying. I finally caved at 3:30 and gave it to him. I knew it was going to be rough but I think what bothers me the most is my babies are growing way too fast. I posted some of the infant clothes on Craigslist and I cried my eyes out thinking some other baby in my babies clothes, is that nuts or what. Why cant they stay little forever. I am really wanting another baby but in all honesty I dont think I could handle the IVF process again. I am a worrier and the whole process overhelmed before. But most of all I dont think I could handle the risk of the process not working or lossing another child. My heart still aches for the child that I never got to hold, to see but definitely loved.
I did not make the gym this morning because I slept thru the alarm. I usually dont go on Thrus but last night in my cry feast I ate 3 munkins. So I wanted to go to the gym to burn off the extra calories I ate.
Well I know this is kinda of all over the place but that is how I feel today. Atleast I am off tomorrow and Monday. (Debi want to do a park on Monday and walk)
Twenty-Five Years
1 month ago





6 comments:
Oh honey I'll join your pity party. Big hugs. I think we all feel like that knowing that our babies are growing up and finally selling off the last of the baby items is very hard, I know I'll be in meltdown city when it comes time for me to do the same.
It is a very hard process. I mourn the end of each stage, baby hood, toddler hood, etc. for each one of my children. It's just plain hard watching them grow so quickly!!!
I'm there having the same party... :(
SURE! Let's go to a park! Give me a call & we'll go. (I'll be home all day Easter Sunday after 1pm)
Hey darlin! I know what you mean with the pity party. Hope you and Debi manage to get out and do something. (On the upside of your boys getting bigger...you get to read me saying how handsome they are almost every day!) Big Hugs darlin. If you ever need to talk you can call...
Girl, yes i miss my baby already, i think in a way we all do, and you have all the rigth to feel down, men waking up at 4:30 after a sleepless nigth, that is not human!
It's so sad to think of your babies growing up, but I promise it just keeps getting better. It's awesome to have conversations with them, watch them learn to write and read, ask you (silly) questions. You'll love it.
Just keep taking lots of pictures!
Post a Comment