Where to start... I guess the begining. Nicholas was up every 20 mins last night and I not sure why. At 5am the alarm goes off for me to get up. I wake the boys at 5:45 to get the dressed so Pete and take the to daycare. Nicholas is first. Then Hunter .I am dressing Hunter and Pete come in a says what is wrong with his eye. I look at it and it is swollen shut. I thought it was pink eye. Poor little guy looks like his was punch in his eye. I call out of work. (which I can just imagine how that went over) Pete leave for work at 7am I am thinking maybe the boys will go back down for a while. Everyone climbs into my bed and the boys fall asleep for about 10 min because some damm telemarketer calls ask in I want Comcast. Hello I already have comcast. So much for a moring nap. I call the drs and can not get an appt to 2pm. I take the car for inspection . We come home have lunch and think maybe I can catch a half hour nap while the boys nap. Ok 10 mins the fing phone rings Guess who comcast again. Good grief. I take the boys to the drs. Both are really misserable. I wait for an 1 1/2 for the nurse practioner to come in she spends about 2 mins in the room with me and says it is not pink eye ok the WTF is it. I told her both boys have had cold for about a week. She examines Hunter and she everything sounds clear but I will give an antibodic for his sinus infection. I ask her if she can give me one for Nicholas also. She says you will have to make an appt because we are overbooked. So how am I suppose to get an appt. She leaves. I wait the girl come in and says the dr took your chart up front you are free to go. I told her that I was waiting until someone could look at my other son. She tells me you will have to make an appt we are overbooked today. Okay any other day I probally would have been ok but I waited an hour and half for them. All they have to do is come in and give the same antibodic for Nicholas. She said I will get the dr. The dr comes in and says what is the problem. ( This is the dr I love) I tell her what the nurse said how it is not pink eye and give me an antibodictic for Hunter I ask about Nicholas and she leaves. The cool dr takes his temp it is 102.1 she says yep he is definite in need of some antibodictic write me script and out the door I am. It took all af 2 mins. Ok I know I should have followed the rules and made an appt but I was there. Ok I am bitch today but I am tired and my babies are sick.
I will post pic tomorrow. Nicholas is crying for me.
Twenty-Five Years
1 month ago





3 comments:
Holy cow! I can't believe they ended up so sick! Poor guys! You would never know from yesterday! Just crazy!
BTW I tried to email you pics and it keeps sending it back to me....
Ugh Denise, hope the boy are feeling better! Loved the pic!
oh honey, what a day. I'm so glad they finally listened to you though and gave him the antibiotic
Post a Comment