Today we spent a wonderful day with our friends Auntie Debi, Will, Emma, Henry and Alex. We went to Little Sport. It was wonderful. It was the best $10 I spent, the best part is multiples are buyone get one. We arrived around 11am and all the kids played their hearts out to about 1pm. Then it was off to McDonalds. When I got back in the car I was not sure who was more tired the boys or the mommy. For those of you who dont know Debi's kids are the best, very polite, helpful and well behaved. I told Henry I wanted to take him home and he said he have to ask his mom then he said "I dont think she would give me up" I could eat that little boy up. Emma or should I say Tigger is so precious. Will his eyes just light up a room. Alex was my little helper today. The poor thing carried my diaper bag everywhere. Debi thanks for doing the smile box.
No comments:
Post a Comment