Un-important ????
Debi at Who says Eight is enough? tagged me for this fun meme and because I love her to death I decided I have to play along.
Here are the three simple rules:
Mention the person who tagged you and list six unimportant things that make you happy.
Then tag six more blogs!
6 Unimportant Things that Make Me Happy:
1. Hugs and kisses in the morning for 2 of the most beatiful
2. Here Hunter say his airs (prayers) as he blesses Donald duck, footballs and Barney.
3. Anything Chocolate
4. Being off on Mondays (well usually)
5. All of you reading this!!
Now to tag six more bloggers to share some random bits of happiness with us all!
1. Angela - Because her stories crack me up!
2. Missy One of my favorite blogs
3. Carissa She always leave me a comment Thank you for reading my blog
4. Alisha One of the most amazing ladies I know!
5. Heather You better do this. love ya
6. Meike Another amazing woman!
Twenty-Five Years
1 month ago





2 comments:
UGH!! Why me??
I am just going to do it here OK?
Denise is making me do this and if I dont Denise will never let me live it down. I have to name 6 UNimportant things that make me happy crazy thing is that anything that makes me happy is definitely important to me so here we go:
1) Watching my kitty cats snuggle together
2) Hearing my Mom & Dad Laugh (rarity)
3) getting Pedicures
4) Vacations with my hubby
5) Spending time with my nephew & the Twins
6) Seeing my Baby on the Ultrasound
There....I played...LOL
Awwwww. how cute that Hunter blesses his toys at prayer time :)
Post a Comment