From now until May 12th, I am holding this give-away to help benefit the Tuesday Fiona Whitt Foundation.Tuesday was the beautiful twin daughter of my dear friend Jessica Kate who bravely fought and sadly lost her 8 month battle with stage 4 neuroblastoma in January of this year.
My friends and I from Jess' multiples group have decided to put together an annual blog party to help raise funds to fight pediatric cancer, specifically neuroblastoma, as it is the least funded of ALL cancers yet one of the most fatal :(
Up for Grabs:
$25 Giftcard
You can choose between Starbucks, Target, Kohls, Applebees, or Best Buy
Just let me know which you want when you leave your comment :)
All you have to do to enter to win this auction is simply leave me a comment letting me know you are interested in winning this and then, be sure to donate $1 to the Tuesday Fiona Whitt Foundation.

Also, head on over to the Tuesday Blog Party to see what other fantastic items are being auctioned off by clicking the image below.

There are lots of great auctions going on and all it costs is one dollar to enter each one.
If you would like to make one donation, instead of many individual donations, please feel free to donate however is easiest for you.
If you end up donating $10, but only find 5 auctions you are interested in, you can use those additional dollars as additional entries :)
Thank you so much for supporting a great cause and remember to have fun!
Good luck!





42 comments:
I'm donating $1 to win a gift car for Target! Thank you! - Corinne
Starbucks please!
$1 target wahoo!
I am entering for Target
Alright, I've got donation money to spend and I'm gonna WIN :) I'll enter more than once just to be sure... :)
Me again!
And one more time...and now I'll stop being so greedy :)
Thanks for being so generous! What a great way to earn money!
Donated...Target gift card.
I've donated and would love a Target card, should I be so lucky! ;)
Oh, and I have an auction for Tuesday up at my place too -- A made-to-order art print
I donated and would LOVE the Target gift card. Also going to enter a few more times....
and again!
one more time!
(target)
Target please - my donation shows up under Brian G - thank you!!
I donated! Target - aka "the motherland." :)
I'm entering this one too!
Entering for this one. Good one Denise.
$1 entered for the Starbucks Card -
I want Best Buy!!!!!
Such a wonderful thing every one is doing for Tuesday and her family
Target for me please :)
I would love a gift card to Target!
starbucks, mmmmm! thanks!
i donated, please enter my name for a target gift card!
I would loooooooove me a Target gift card! Count me in for one entry!
Target please! :)
Just donated my $1 for a Target gift card!
and another $1 for Starbucks!
and another $1 for Kohls!!
Enter for my Mom! She would like Khol's!!! Her computer is slow so I'm entering for her. She donated her $$$
3.00 for Target....thanks
3.00 for the Kohls card....too
Count me in for $1!
Count me in for the Target card - donated $1 this evening!
I've donated please count me in. I would choose Applebees.
I could do a Target gc. I'll put my $1 in today (if I get to it) or tomorrow at the lastest.
Thank you for donating to Tuesday! I would love to be entered in 3 times. Target
#2
#3
$1 towards Target card, thank you!
$1 towards Kohls, thank you!
Is it too late? I'd like another $1 to go towards this one. Target, if you please. :)
Post a Comment