Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Way back Wednesday

Today a mere 48 years ago, my mom and dad became husband and wife.
I can remember every year when I started working, my dad would take me out to breakfast to celebrate. (poor mom had to get my younger brother off to school). I miss them more and
more everyday! Happy Anniversary! I love you and miss you both more than you will ever know.


Click to play this Smilebox greeting: Happy Anniversary!
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox greeting


.

Now head over to Twinfatuation to see more way back Wednesday

10 comments:

Christy said...

Awww! How sweet... at the same time so sad!

Hugs!

SouthernDogwoods said...

What a sweet post! Happy WBW!

Be sure to check out my giveaway going on today!

cat said...

Oh it is my parents anniversary today as well! And somehow I can not upload photos so not sure if I will get to play along today.

Terri said...

Beautiful post!

(((HUGS)))

debi9kids said...

How lovely Denise. I know how much this hurts you :(
Love you!

GibsonTwins said...

That is a really sweet post :)

Cheryl Lage said...

Oh Denise...what a lovely tribute to your parents love...and to your admiration. :)

A perfect Way Back When-esday...thank you for playing along.

Wishing you peace and happy memories today.

Alisha said...

So bittersweet. Such a beautiful picture~

Sugar Boogers & Tantrums said...

How sweet! Happy Annivesary to your mom and dad.

Marinka said...

hi! You won the tickets to the Thomas tickets giveaway! Please contact me at MarinkaNYC@gmail.com