1) My laptop is broken.
2) Both boys have been and are sick
3) Since both boys are still sick everything is extremely behind.
4) But the main reason is because we I mean I am doing a major overhaul of the boys room and since Pete hurt his back and been in bed for the past week (that is going to be another post.
I am going to do it myself. So I hope to be back next Sunday until then Please forgive for not reading or leaving comments. I will catch up just as soon as I can. Love ya all





7 comments:
Oh, I hope everyone gets better soon! Sick babies & a hurt husband means NO rest for mom!
Hope everyone is feeling better soon! YOu will be missed! Hope the boys are doing good in the big boy beds!
Good luck on the revamp (and the 3 sick boys)
I am so sorry I didn't get a chance to call (will definitely be calling you tomorrow!!!!)
Do you need some help? Want me to come up????
Uncle Aaron said he is available any night this week to come over and help. Plus he wants to know what paintings he is doing now for their room so we can buy the stuff...
Shoppy
Hope your babies are all better very soon. I can't wait to see how the room comes out! I'm sure it will be great! Get some rest when you can!
love,
angela
Hope everyone feels better soon and you get everything done you want too!
Post a Comment