Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Way back Wednesday Friends

Here is a picture of my twins and my dear friend, Debi twins. At one our of first meetup at the mall. While walking in the Disney store I got the thinking what a great picture op for the babies with all the stuffed toys. So out came for babies and into the animals they went. I love this picture. Debi, I am so looking forward to our next meet up. I can not wait to see the pictures.

Now head over to Twinfatuation to see more way back Wednesday

4 comments:

SouthernDogwoods said...

Such a great idea! What a cute picture it made!!!

Susie said...

That is a really cute shot!! Great memory to capture:-)

debi9kids said...

I remember that like it was yesterday! Remember the broken ornaments??? No one will notice! LOL

Can't wait to see you friday!!!!

Sharlene said...

I remember that picture! Still adorable!