When I looked in on the boys last night this was how they were sleeping. I almost could not find Hunter under all the blankets. Be sure to head over to Deanna @ Eight is Great to see all the twofers!
haha, I can always find the girls either in my bed, on the floor next to their bed, or sleeping sideways, so their heads and feet and hanging over each side. Oh kids!
6 comments:
Hunter and Emma sleep EXACTLY the same! LOL
Happy TWOS-day!
Aren't they silly sleepers sometimes??? So cute! You are right - you can barely see one of them!
oh gooooodness he really is hiding under all those covers.. Isn't it amazing how they sleep sometimes?!?!
thank you for stopping by and playing... Happy TWOS-day!!!
haha, I can always find the girls either in my bed, on the floor next to their bed, or sleeping sideways, so their heads and feet and hanging over each side. Oh kids!
Oh that is cute - go have a look at this post of mine! http://juggelingactoflife.blogspot.com/2009/03/thanksgiving-thursday_19.html
awww! so cute!!! Cadie sleeps UNDER her pillow most days/nocs. LOL Seems odd to me, but apparently, she isn't the only one!
Love the new blog look!
Post a Comment