Monday, March 30, 2009

Makes My Monday

What Makes My Monday 04-12-09
1) Being off on Mondays! Especially after a super busy weekend.

2) Making my mother in law cry. (See below for explaination)

3) Going thru a holiday weekend without sick babies Too bad Pete hurt is back and is probally out of work for atleast a week. Ouch!

Explaination of number 2. A few weeks ago I took a sewing class. I love it. I may not be good at it but I do love it. Stop laughing at me. (you know who you are, shoppy) Anyway, I made my mother in law a beach bag with all of her grand children on it. I know there is alot of mistakes on it but I was proud of it. I have more to make before mothers day. I know with each one they will get better and easier but all in all I was proud of my accomplishment.



Be sure to head over to Twinfatuation to play what Makes Your Monday.

6 comments:

SouthernDogwoods said...

Great list! Lunch with the hubby & no work - totally Makes A Monday!

Cheryl Lage said...

All great reasons to celebrate! (Well except for the sick babies, but that you can be home to care for them, that makes a Monday!)

Love you rlist of what Makes Your Monday...thanks for making mine by playing along!

debi9kids said...

I love you too D!
Glad you like the music!
Hope the boys feel better and eventually we will get together, darn it. LOL

cat said...

Great reasons to love Monday. I like the one about meeting your hubby for lunch - we never get that chance.

Terri said...

You have just been a blogging fool lately! I can't keep up! lol

All of those things would make my Monday too! However I might be just a little upset if the alarm went off and I didn't need to get up! lol

Alisha said...

Hope the rest of your Monday went well!