1) I am thankful for my two Beautiful Boys and my husband. I love you more than life itself
2) I am thankful for my neighbors no scratch that my family (aka mom mom and poppy) next door. Who would have thought that when I move in 6 years we would have been so much together! Got more than you bargained for, huh Vicki. My parents went to heaven many years ago and there are so many times that I wish I could talk to my mom, ask advice, ask for help and just cry with. Well Vicky has been there for me. God has given me two of the most caring people I know. Thank you for being there for the good times, the bad times and the really ugly times. We love you!
3) I am thankful for all my dear friends in the real world and cyber world. Sometimes I don't know what I would do with you all.
4) I am thankful we get to have another election in four years let hope we make it. (like that one Aaron and Debi)
5) I am thankful that God gives me the strength and guidance to get though this thing we call life.
6) I am thankful Spring is coming!
7) I am thankful for being able to be off on Mondays with the twins.
8) I am thankful for Debi stuffed peppers recipe YUMMMY. (Nicholas loved and he hates meat thank you) Here is the recipe.
9) I am thankful for all the kisses on the lips Hunter gave mommy today! He says give me the lips! If you know my son, Hunter he is not a kisser.
10) I am thankful today is Thursday only 1 day left in this work week. It has been a long one.
So head over to What a trip to play and remember what you are thankful for!





3 comments:
Great list!!! What a great thing it is to have great neighbors!! And kisses on the lips!
Wonderful list!
Yummmm stuffed peppers! Your neighbors sound precious. And, ITA about the next election. UGH.
Happy Thanksgiving Thursday!!!
Awwww... made me teary reading this. You are such an overlowing with love person! LOVE you denise!!!
Post a Comment