On this day two years ago my life changed forever. It was the day the God was smiling on me and blessed me with 2 of the most beatiful babies. I remember that day as if it was yesterday. As I look back I am truly proud of myself, being a first time mom with twins I never thought I would be able to do it but I am doing it and everday is an adventure. It is so amazing and sad to think I no longer have babies I have toddlers with attitude. I am looking forward to all the excitement this stage has to bring, but I do miss the days were I could place them on the floor under the gym and they would stay there.
Happy Birthday my Sweet Boys. I love you more than you'll ever know. Thank you both for allowing to be your mommy!
Tonight we are having a small party with Pete family so I will post picture later.
Twenty-Five Years
1 month ago





4 comments:
Happy Birthday big boys! Miss you guys!
well a very happy birthday to your boys! They are so precious and God bless them!
Love those little boys and am sooo happy you share them with our family and we have been able to watch them grow.
It is amazing how they have developed in to their own little people...
I posted a little tribute to them on our site for this special day:
http://www.jeremyanderson.com/blog/the-twins-turn-2-1732.htm
Love, Shoppy
Happy Happy Birthday Boys!!!!!
Post a Comment