Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween 2008 What a Blast

I took off on Halloween so I could go to the Halloween parade at daycare. Pete took a half day so I left the boys at daycare met Pete for a date lunch then head back to daycare for the boys party. At 5pm we met up with my friend Christine, her son Ike, Pete cousin John, his family and went trick or treating. I was amazed at how quick the boys got it. After the first house Nicholas was running to next one saying "treat please". Hunter just kept telling daddy "c'mon" he was bringing up the rear with the wagon (which the boys wanted no part of).

Nicholas was Woody and Hunter was Buzz Lightyear. The looked amazing if I dont say so.

2 comments:

Christy said...

they are so cute! I love Buzz and Woody! What great costumes and a great team they are! Sounds like you had a great Halloween!

The Romero-Schroeder said...

OMG they did look amazing