This round I went from a baker to a team hostess. So far I have 3 team members but we need more. Our solider is Michael Cowan. He is currently serving 15 month tour in Iraq. He is 5 month into this tour. He is the husband of Mandi and a father of three girls, Glenna (who's had a heart condition since birth), Alexis, and Brooklyn. They moved to Ft Hood Tx from Tennessee two years ago. I cant imagine what this family most be going thru. To be away from your family while you have a sick child. I am grateful to all of our military who sacrifice their lives for me and my family. I am asking everyone and anyone if you could help me and send a box of goodies to this solider, who has given up some much so we all can remain safe and at home with our children and families. It is relatively easy. You can bake or purchase goodies, pack them in a flat rate box (free at post office) and ship for $10.95. Please join me in this cause at Baking Gals to send him some homemade love. Please help me be the "hostess with the mostess".
Team Multiples United
Terri Irish Eyes are Smiling
Debi Who says 8 is Enough?
Twenty-Five Years
1 month ago





2 comments:
Thanks for letting me be involved in such an awesome cause! I will post on my blog, maybe we can get more bakers!!
My mom and I are on board for sure.
Just let us know when we have to have the stuff ready and where to send it....
Post a Comment