Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Now that I think we are caught up

Me- I hurt my back to not we did not get to do anything this weekend. Today was Hunter's ENT appt at CHOP. He goes in on July 22nd for surgery. The dr want to replace he left tube since it is not work properly. They are also going to remove his anoriods (sp). The dr thinks it will help with his breathing and all of the sinus infection he gets. The boys is always sick. I am totally stressed out over it and it is a month and half away. He will need to stay overnight for a day or two. Which is driving me nuts. I am going to stay with Hunter but I have never been away from Nicholas for that long. It breaks my heart just thinking about it. I have not worked out all the details or the logistics of it. I have to make some calls and see who is available and who can be on call as a back up. I am hoping to make a deal with my boss that I will work from home so I wont lose any money for the week but I am not sure how that will fly. Pete and I are battling because I am staying at the hospital and he wants to stay too. Hello we still have another child to worry about.


3 comments:

debi9kids said...

Denise,
I will be home during that time. If you need me for Nicholas, just let me know.

Terri said...

Denise, when Owen was in the hospital Scott brought all of the other kids up to see him (it was really for me). The hospital staff was really great about it. Maybe you can compromise about staying if he has to stay two nights. You stay one and he stays the other. Good luck with everything and I PROMISE, this will be harder on you than it will be on the boys!

The Romero-Schroeder said...

Oh honey i hope your back is better and i will be praying for Hunter