Tag, I'm it!!
I've been tagged thanks Terri. I am so excited. Now I know I am loved!!!!! The rules:Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer
1. What was I doing ten years ago?
I was thinking my life was over I was single, no children, living alone with 2 cats. Boy what a difference 10 years can make and let me say it was worth the waite.
2. What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today?
1) Take the boys to the park for some mom and me time.
2) Go to AC Moore for Pete father's day present
3) Pay the bills
4) Update my blog
5) Have a date with Pete
3) Places I’ve lived:
1) Runnemede NJ
2) Merchantville NJ
3) Erial NJ
4) Clayton NJ
4) Jobs I’ve had:
1) Mommy to the most beatiful boys (favorite)
2) Wife to my best friend (am I making you sick yet)
3) Program Managment (as a peon)
4) Roy Rogers
5) 5 Snacks (hello how do you chose just 5)
1) Chocolate
2) Pumpernickel Pretzels (UTZ)
3) Chips and dip
4) Cheese and crackers
5) strawberry ice cream with pretzels
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1) Make sure my children and family were set for life but they would still need to have a job.
(just one the love not one they had to have I dont want them thinking everything is just handed to them)
2) Travel
3) I would move my mom and dads grave to the same place. Long story
4) Move to a larger house
5) Adopt a child
Tag you it
Meike
Sharlene
Jen D
Christy
Heather
Twenty-Five Years
1 month ago





4 comments:
Thanks for playing! Glad to the past 10 years have been so good to you!
Have fun on your date with Pete :)
I love your first comment too! So glad the 10 years was worth the wait! AMEN!!!!
I clicked on my name but it took me to a site that said 'server not found'....I suck a this game I guess!! LOL'
Thanks for bringing the boys and Pete over to play with us in the POOL, we had a great time!!
Love, Shoppy
Post a Comment