Thursday, June 26, 2008

I am loved




My dear friend Debi gave me my first award of love and I totally touched. Debi and I met from online multiples group and to be honest she is one of my best friends. She is my go to girl when I need to vent about my husband, need advice about my children or need some girl talk. I love hanging out with her and her family.

Now the hard part I have to give this to 10 people. I am not sure I have 10 people that have not gotten this and or have blogs.

So here is my list:


1) Shoppy aka Heather - Heather is the daughter of my neighbor. She is a total trip. I love hanging out with her and her husband, my second husband Aaron. Two of the nicest people I know.

2) Vicky - My neighbor. I have been totally blessed to have her in my life. She is always there for me when I need to vent or need a cup of sugar. My boys love her totally. They will stand at the fence and call her. Vicky thanks for putting up with me. You are a very dear friend. (Heather be sure to tell you mom about this)

3) Debbie
I have chatted with Debbie online from a multiples group. We were suppose to meet in VA beach but my boys were sick. Hopefully we can do something this summer wink wink How about Storybook Land or maybe I will kidnap Debi and we will drive up to you. Terri you in?

Not sure if this if fair but for my award 4-10

The Bouffard Kids

Keith- A ball of energy. Cutest smile.

Henry and Teddy - Full of life ( I love the picture with Teddy & Nicholas)

Alex - Polite and helpful.

Stephanie and Gabi - Beautiful young ladies! Great with my boys! Thanks

David - Great artist. I like to get to know him more.

Em and Will - Em my future daughter in law and Will has the eyes that melt you heart.

The kids are great. So polite and loving. I am proud to have know all. They boys and I look forward to all the adventures we can do together over the summer. Each of them deserve this award individually so that is why they are my choices for 4-10

No comments: