Not much has change this weekend. I had a migrane on Saturday on top of a ear infection (guess I was jealous of Hunter). All I did was lay around on Saturday, today was more of the same.
Tomorrow I am off from work but I decided to pick myself up and clean the pig stye we call a house. It is so disgusting. I have about 30 loads of wash and the dust bunnies are more like monsters. Thanks for a the sweet comments. It really helped. The boys were complete angels this weekend. Nicholas is such a sentive kid he layed with mommy all day yesterday. I was laying on the couch tonight and he went in his room and got his blanket and brought it to me. He started to rub my face with the corner off it. He does this to his face as he falls asleep. Hunter not wanting to be shown up by his older brother brought over his talking spiderman and played the itsy bitsy spider song. I cry just thinking about how sweet my boys can be. I have alot to be thankful for a good husband ( most of the time) and two of the most beatiful babies you could ever have.
Twenty-Five Years
1 month ago





5 comments:
OMG an ear infection and a migraine, That truly Sucks.... That is so sweet of the boys!! omg that just brakes your heart! you see you ARE truly blessed!
I'm glad you are feeling better. And really happy you are going to get away with us ladies to VA Beach!!! Can't wait!
Hope you are feeling much better now!! That is just such a sweet picture in my mind of the boys being so sensitive and sweet to their mommy, what great little guys!!! (BTW, that doesn't happen accidentally, they're great because their mom is great!!!)
Denise, you are very sweet and your boys, all three of them, are lucky to have you.
Don't feel bad about the laundry. I'm in the same boat. Last weekend we finally took it to a laundry matt so we could just get it all done at once. We spent &65.00 and STILL have about 10 loads at home to finish. Today, I have to fold and put away all this crap. Horrible I know. I totally sympathize with you! Oh yeah, we have dust monsters here too!
love,
angela
Post a Comment