Not much going on here at the Corradetti house. I have to take Hunter to CHOP for a check up for his ears. Debi and I were going to meet up but I messed up with the time of Hunter's appt so we are going to meet up on Monday. I am so looking forward to it.
I attached some never seen before pictures of the boys from 1st Birthday and Christmas. (hope I am doing this right)
Nicholas and Hunter in their Spiderman couch from Aunt Tracey.
Our house decorated for the bday party 12/16/2007 Below Nicholas eating or should I say devouring his cake
Sorry I cant figure out how to rotate this picture.
Hunter he wanted no part of his party the cake or anything else.





4 comments:
Hey! Welcome to the blogging world!
not sure how to rotate the pics, but when you upload pics, if you use the method with no specif format, it gives you the options to click on and move your pictures where ever you want.
BTW I LOVE the first smiling picture of the boys! Just adorable!
Can't wait to see you all on Monday!
Gorgeous photos hon, I'm so glad you set this up so now we can see pics of them more often.
OK, had to come back on here and say i love your header! It's adorable! And, i don't know how I never saw it before, but you are right, Nicholas is your clone!
Loved getting a good look at the boys. Good job!
Post a Comment